|Broadcasting server |
|By peak number of listeners||By outbound traffic volume||By time of broadcasting|
|On-air server |
|Digispot II Jinn|
|Digispot II Jinn
Digispot II Magician
|Hosting||6 euro a month|
development of a player
|for website||200 euro on a one-time basis|
|for mobile platforms -|
|2 200 euro on a one-time basis for one platform|
|Decoding of the streams in real time mode||10 euro a month
for one stream
Tariffs for Rent of Broadcasting Server
All tariffs include:
- installed, adjusted and completely ready-for-work solution for broadcasting in the Internet;
- technical support;
- statistics of listeners;
- load balancing;
- unlimited amount of connection points;
- unlimited space for your audio materials.
By peak number of listeners
Is beneficial in case of constant amount of connections to the broadcasting server that does not change with the course of time.
|Peak number of listeners||Cost per month, euro||Bitrate|
The amount of listeners is rounded up towards the increase (for example, 1200 listeners are rounded to 2000).
In case of renting of a broadcasting server for two or more radio channels the cost of the service is calculated as an amount of tariffs of each radio channel. Maximum amounts of peak listeners of different radio channels are not summed.
By outbound traffic volume
Is beneficial in case of broadcasting:
- at short-time basis (for example, during an event, presentation, interview, and so on);
- in cases, when the amount of connections with the broadcasting server significantly varies in time (for example, in the day time the audience is by times more than in the night time).
|Outbound traffic volume||Cost per month, euro||Price per 1GB in case of exceeding*|
|1 TB||20||0.02 euro|
|3 TB||50||0.017 euro|
|5 TB||80||0.016 euro|
|12 TB||200||0.015 euro|
|20 TB||400||0.014 euro|
|40 TB||760||0.0136 euro|
|60 TB||1 000||0.013 euro|
|90 TB||1 200||0.012 euro|
|120 TB||1 360||0.011 euro|
|150 TB||1 500||0.01 euro|
* Exceeding consumed traffic by up to 50 GB is allowed.
When exceeding by more than 50 GB the upgrade to the next tariff plan is recommended.
By time of broadcasting
Precise broadcasting time at certain parameters.
|Time of broadcasting||Cost per month, euro||Price per 1GB in case of exceeding*||Bitrate|
|36 thousand per hour||20||0.02 euro||64 Kbit/sec|
|108 thousand per hour||50||0.017 euro|
|173 thousand per hour||80||0.016 euro|
|432 thousand per hour||200||0.015 euro|
|5 400 thousand per hour||1 500||0.01 euro|
* Exceeding of consumed traffic by up to 50 GB is allowed.
When exceeding by more than 50 GB, an upgrade to the next tariff plan is recommended.